Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~ Confession: I love weddings ~

An email.
A RFI (request for information / request for inspiration)
Anything I may have or may see as ideas for her sisters wedding.
I immediately mouse around my desktop frantically for my wedding file.
Her theme is Rustic Vintage and I am sure I can find something.

STOP PRESS! Why do I have a file for weddings?

Well I love weddings and know enough about them as I have been a bride (let us just say more than once) and I find many of the concepts can be adapted to dinner parties, events and interior styling. It is all the same really. Balance, colour, style. Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

I love the colours and simplicity of these settings / concepts. The little butterflies on the old style champagne glasses are just so pretty. All ideas can be found on the Martha Stewart website and instructions for how to create this look can be found here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!