Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Brisbane Antique Fair & Black Pearl Epicure

Here on this eve of the Qld Antique Dealers Association Annual Antique Fair, I am worried about attending.
Why?  Well I ALWAYS end up coming home with something! .......EVERY.... SINGLE..... TIME .....

Last time, when I promised myself I would not be needing to hire a trailer to bring anything back, because I would NOT be buying a thing. So guess what? I bought a Vintage Louis Vuitton trunk and six tea cups. But I didn't need a ute, I brought them all home in the back of the car!

The details of the Antique Fair are as follows:

Opening night - Thursday 20 May from 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday 21 May & Saturday 22 May from 10 am - 8 pm 
Sunday 23 May from 10 am - 4 pm.

Held in RNA Showground, Spring Hill, Brisbane.

Link to Fair HERE

Anyway, I have a busy few days coming up.

I am not attending the Fair on opening night, because I am attending my first Kitchen Aid Demonstration at Black Pearl Epicure. I have had my Kitchen Aid four years, and kept putting off the course.  When someone told me that I had been wrongly using the whisk attachment for icing and this was totally wrong, I thought it was time to actually GET trained! haha


My Kitchenaid in action - Pink of course :)

Will take photos of it all for sure and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!