Friday, September 10, 2010

The Faceless Colleagues

Today 2pm while sitting at my lovely Digella styled work station I overhear this:

J - "D, Boss is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
D - "What does he want?"
J - "Not sure, he said it was something about some kind of work."
D - "Right well, ummm tell him I will phone him back once I have finished showing the others what I bought at the shops today"
J - "Rightyo"  - Takes Boss off hold - "You there Boss?... Can she phone you back once she is finished discussing Spring fashions? ... Ok.... right .... Bye"

I LOVE MY OFFICE!

This is D


The two Js


The Boss

Ms R


EF


RK

Are we seeing a common thread here? We eat A LOT! And when are aren't eating we are sitting in restaurants or cafes talking.

I love you all (as most read this blog) and I couldn't do work without you and our laughs, debates and support!

P.S. We do work. But I must run as it is time for Champagne by the river. Wish it was better weather.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful workplace.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh-- this sounds pretty fun! The Food sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying to hubby thismorning while driving him to work that I couldn't do an office job in the city, but I think I would like to work where you do, sounds like more fun than work.
    Hope you have a good week.
    Mekaeala

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our Office also DC :)

    Interesting photo of me doing what I do best - EATING! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!