Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Electra Bike

It seems I am ahead of the times. I just got my very own Electra Amsterdam deadly peddly and what do you know? Here is is on the front page of the Brisbane News this week. Everything is the same except mine is cream and I have a large dutch basket on the front. Oh and you actually have to wear a helmet when riding which is a bummer, but then so is losing your brain.



If you are in Brisbane and would like to hook yourself up with one of these babies, go to New Farm Bikes and ask for Tina. The good Sharnel sent me here on recommendation and Tina is fantastic.  This was the first time I got on a bike since I was 12 so it was a little scary, but as they say 'it is just like riding a bike' 

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!