Monday, November 8, 2010

Through the Glass ~ Cha Cha Char

Well what can I say?

Saturday morning was like waking up in a Brisbane version of The Hangover. I didn't remember what had happened the night before so the first thing I did was check my SMSs and my camera. I never go anywhere without my camera and you never know when a photo opportunity will pop up.

Oh and MY did I capture quite a few 'interesting' photos. Safely I was the photographer so was not involved in any of the escapades.

So after a few buckets of New Zealands finest (thanks TG for that little quote) we headed to Cha Cha.

My blog must be up there in my thoughts because I still teamed with the theme and managed to take this shot.

Obviously we ate some rare steak. It was good. And I had some red wine. It was probably good too.

That is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!