Saturday, July 16, 2011

Christmas in July

This winter between paid work and volunteer work, I have been taking time out to spend quite time with those I love.

My sister moved house to a delightfully vintage queenslander on the (dare I say it) Southside! I know, I am worried too. But I have made the trek several times to cook dinner, attend parties and light the fire.

So we decided to hold a Christmas in July, but it will be in August to allow everyone to attend. Its going to be super fun. We are considering going with a 70's Aspen theme. Maybe, maybe not.

Well hope everyone has been well, can not believe it has been a month an a half since I last blogged. THE SHAME!


Similar vintage to my sister's fireplace.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That would be fun. I can't wait to see pictures of your July Christmas! :)

    Homeowner Insurance Coverage

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be hard to be so organised with so many visitors from Sydney?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anon, I'm a very organised person and with many siblings, cousins and friends it takes a bit of planning but we manage!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!