Monday, March 22, 2010

My very own Veruca Salt!

I am so happy to have found a few new blogs today. They have brought a huge smile to my face when the weekend had been less than perfect. One I just had to share today, but first some ramblings.

The 'Daddy' has gone overseas for 10+ days and the little 'daughter' said "Mummy, my heart is breaking because daddy is away"
I felt so sad for her even I had tears in my eyes.
Half a day passed, then...
"Mum, you look stressed. You better get some help around here because I am going to be a handful this week and you will have to cook all my favourite dinners you know"

Well I had news for her! When I politely informed her she would be eating what I had meal planned for the week (which was written on our kitchen menu board) my little angel turned into Veruca Salt from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory! I don't need to air any more of my dirty family secrets just now, but I am sure there will be more as the week continues.


So.. back to beautiful blogs.

At Ada and Darcy Kellie Collis finds some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in blog world. I am so grateful for her posts most days.

You can find both of these blogs now on my blog roll over here ------------------------------->

Such Pretty Things

Lots of party themes and such pretty little crafts to make.

I am making some of these for the First Communion Event



Look at the way she has set this table! Magic!!

Hand cut napkins out of pretty fabric with pinking shears. Simple but great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!Digella I really enjoy your posts!
    And yes I agree about Kellie, I love her blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!