Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Fat Croation First Holy Communion MkII (The Theme)



Here we have the theme pallet for little Liana’s First Communion reception.

These image ideas were gathered from all over the place but mostly from The Cupcake Company HERE and Party Perfect HERE and Martha Stewart.

I was slightly scared to reveal the pallet to her for fear that I may fail at delivering on the goods. If I dont - I'm screwed!

But with the bloggy inspiration world and goods from The Cupcake Courier HERE and Details Details HERE and Martha Stewart I am sure to succeed.

You can read more about this 'Big Fat' event HERE.
Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Looks spectacular! Oh I admire people who pay attention to such detail! Thanks for your advice re window cleaning. Ajax is gone. The link to your place?.... as pretty as a picture... are you sure you're in Brisbane?... do we have places that pretty?...A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be beautiful Danielle. You couldn't put a less than perfect event together.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful inspiration board. I can't wait to see the photos of the actual event. Hope your enjoying the ISCD course too (and painting all of those little tabs!)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!