Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hold Onto Your Hats

I'm now blog posting direct from IPhone. This shiz is about to get heavy!

Now some photos of what I have been up to the last few days.

Can you guess where I have been? Melbourne!

Photos taken at St Kilda, The Stokehouse, Albert Park (could live there) and just around.

So I went to lunch with Greenbeanfood. http://greenbeenfood.blogspot.com.auThat gal is the ducks nuts by way of home food stylist. And I couldn't wait to catch up. Hadn't seen her since I was 8 weeks preggers so she was looking forward to meeting Louie and I was looking forward to showing him off, as you do.

So I arrive at venue, spot her by the lovely fire and coast my way glamorously over to our table. EPIC FAIL... This is what happened

Arrive at lunch | smash glass bottle with swinging baby bag | horrified the romantic couples | flashed breast to calm now crying baby | drank wine | needed more wine.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!