Saturday, May 19, 2012

Youngest Blogger I've Read!

My girlfriend Julia started blog reading maybe two years back. She has a great blog reading list and tips me off to any good blogs to read. She is WAY more onto it than I have been in recent times.

Anyway, she sent me a link to possibly the most impressive blogs I have read and written by a girl in primary school!

On the same day my daughter (of her own accord) got herself an Instagram account. She told me she had set it up but was asking if it was ok for her to 'follow' some other people. After a short discussion about locking it down to keep her protected online etc etc I asked her what her profile name was. Her response made me laugh so hard.

"Dieforfood"

That sums her up, from six months old, that was my girl. LOVE THAT KID!

So back to the blog. The young girl, Veg, has had more than 350k hits on her blog which she only started in April. Tweeted about by Jamie Oliver and now read by many - Julia and I included.

She is tweeting daily about her elementary school lunches and gives everything a score as follows:

Food-o-meter- Out of 10 a rank of how great my lunch was!
Mouthfuls- How else can we judge portion size!
Courses- Starter/main or main/dessert
Health Rating- Out of 10, can healthy foods top the food-o-meter?
Price- Currently £2 I think, its all done on a cashless catering card
Pieces of hair- It wont happen, will it?




So please check it out. How great are these young minds!

I just love this young blogger's spirit and so have added her to my blog roll. What a champ!

HERE IS THE LINK http://neverseconds.blogspot.com.es/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!