Monday, June 17, 2013

Winter

I don't mind it when it becomes cold in Brisbane. Gives me a chance to rug up like in Melbourne but with generally sunny skies. Although how warm do the days get! Layer layer layer is essential.

Saturday was filled with sport and the school fete. Fete is just another word for donationing two cubic meters of your own trash and treasure and returning home with at least one cubic meter of trash and treasure and up to $200 missing from the wallet having to swing by woollies to grab  detol to scrub the kids! 

On Sunday we headed to Southbank (Brisbane) for some more sun with a water view.

 Picked myself up an Alice bow!

Some afternoon reading which lasted about as long as it took to take this photo before my wine will spilled over me.

Southbank 



Pasta for lunch and minestrone for dinner. Was an Italian kinda day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!