Friday, January 22, 2010

That ship has sailed?

I got the memo that Orange was in, but I didn’t book my ticket on the boat early enough.

I am alert (but not alarmed) that my current purchases are going to be 'so last season' within a month or two so I wear my orange most of the weekend to ensure my cost per wear ratio stays low enough to justify next seasons coloured purchases.

These have been my most favourite collections in orange this summer from Seed Femme and they are having a sale on most of these items now. Bargain!




And what d' ya know?! All of these items can be teamed with a bottle of Veuve and who would have thought that this lady would be a style and fashion icon!


The Lady herself back in 1777, Ms Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, the Orange fashion queen!

Digella x

1 comment:

  1. This is by far my favourite champagne. I just adore drinking it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!