Monday, October 18, 2010

That's How I Roll

Over in the twitter verse I am always talking about 'how I roll' and thought I would introduce the theme here. Sorry FF, this one was mine first! ha ha

I hated pink when I was younger, I was always a blue girl.

All my fave suits when I first started working were either navy or light gray. Give me a break, it was the 90s.

Then when I became pregnant for the third time, my brain was making me buy pink. Little did I know that I was having a girl!

But now pink is my fave colour. I love wearing it and having it surrounding me. Problem is, men don't like it - but that's just a minor detail.

I love pink - That's how I roll.

I love sleeping with pink.



Hydrangeas from Divine Flowers which I am going back to purchase.. cant stop thinking about them.

My hostess gift for the Moroccan Dinner host.
I twittered about it - "He is a guy, there is pink - that's how I roll!"

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I like that..it's a good one to use..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate anything feminine - floral prints, pink, you name it - I despised it! That was until I hit my late teens. Now I am a true girly girl, and I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink, my daughters room is mostly pink. Your Hydrangeas are beautiful. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am having a late love affair with pink.
    We were plant shopping yesterday for our new house and would love some of those pink Hydrangeas somewhere, they are a stunning colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your pink things are so lovely. Your little girl must love all the pink you use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is so pretty, gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink so feminine color and I love it!I truly in Love Your Bed looks calming and the Pop of pink on your room!Gorgeous!Love your Blog too..Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!