Monday, November 8, 2010

Through the Glass - Flamingo Cafe

After the Finders Keepers Markets, we headed to Little Jane Street store. And the most unexpected thing happened! We found Flamingo Cafe. Well I had never heard of it, but have since found out it was in Gourmet Traveller. I missed that too. Oops.

Oh well, I found it yesterday and have visited twice already. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is funky, fun, relaxed, quirky, silly but most importantly YUMMY.

The coffee is delish, the juice divine and well... I will let the photos talk for themselves.


Frozen Mocha

The Laneway with Little Jane Street and the Cafe and markets


Mmmmm a hamburger stool

The Labna Avocado Tomato, lemon, salt, pepper toast topper.

It looked so good that I went back this morning and grabbed myself one! YUMMO

Flamingo Cafe
Open from 7:30am Mon - Fri and 10am on Weekends
5a Winn Street, Fortitude Valley

Parking is not in abundance, but you will find one within a short walk.
I will blog again about it very soon I am sure.

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from everyone. Thank you so much!